Quick reminder… top tips for a comfortable workstation:
1. Move your chair in close – so your stomach is touching the desk.
2. Sit with your feet flat on the floor, or supported by a footstool.
4. Adjust your chair so your thighs are parallel to the floor.
5. Sit leaning back slightly against chair’s back support.
6. Sit directly in front of the screen and keyboard.
7. Let upper arms hang down from shoulders with a right angle at your elbow when typing.
8. Position screen/s at eye level and arms length. (laptops should be raised and use a separate keyboard)
9. Look into the far distance every 5 minutes to vary focal length and avoid eyestrain. Drop arms to sides and stretch every 5-10 mins. Stand, move and stretch for 5 mins once every hour.
10. Never use keyboard wrist rests or mouse wrist rests.
#officewellbeing #workplacewellbeing #workstationergonomics